Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) for the MyHealthcard™ Products and Services
Please read these Terms carefully. Access to and use of MyHealthcard™ products (“Products”), MyHealthcard™ services (“Services”), and the MyHealthcard™ official website https://myhealthcard.com.my (“Official Website”) and https://myhealthcard.my (“Apps Website”), including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
Your MyHealthcard™ Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information. You may not use false or misleading information in connection to your account, or trade on the name or reputation of others, and MyHealthcard™ may change or remove any information that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to expose MyHealthcard™ to claims of third parties. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you have provided to us.
You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You must immediately notify MyHealthcard™ of any unauthorized uses of your information, your account or any other security breaches. MyHealthcard™ will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Users of the Website, Products, and/or Services
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website, Products, and/or Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and MyHealthcard™.
When accessing or using the Website, Products, and/or Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website, Products, and/or Services, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website, Products, and/or Services, or our provision of Services to any other users of the Website, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Website.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
MyHealthcard™ may give refunds for some Package purchases, depending on the refund policies. You can also contact our customer service directly.
- If you find a package purchases on your card or other payment method that you didn’t make and that wasn’t made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within thirty (30) days of the transaction.
- If you wish to cancel your purchase of the health package, you are able to do so by at least seven (7) days in advance, a 100% refund will be granted.
- If you’ve had a refund request accepted, it will take at no more than fourteen (14) days for the refund to be completed.
If you have any queries regarding this Terms and Conditions (“T&C”), please contact:
BMZ TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD
(Formerly known as Talentcap Health SB)
Company No: 202001011161/1367481-W
Unit A1-3A, Street Mall, One South, Jln Os,
Taman Serdang Perdana, Sec 6,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 89595182
Fax: +603 89585182
Whatsapp: +6017 6273839
Or email to email@example.com